Monday, December 22, 2008

Reviewing Additions to Website #5

It has been awhile since my last entry, due to the time of year and my slow learning curve. However, I have added a new page to TBD Associates Electronic Stores. I decided to attempt to place Amazon's full page add on a page by it's self. I hope that people will use it to view the pictures and information that is listed on the products at Amazon, and that it will increase the traffic and sales.
I also updated the "Links that I use" section. I did not realize that I had only but in the web address' instead of links. I corrected that and hopefully it will be easier for everyone to use.
I would also like to ask for your feed back of TBD Associates Electronic Stores. If you could review the ratings that I had listed and let me know what you think, good or bad and any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.
I wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy and Safe NEW YEAR.

No comments:

 
click tracking