Friday, January 9, 2009

Creating links #6

It has been a busy month, with Christmas and the New Year, taxes and stuff have kept me busy. I have found that updating and maintaining a website and various blogs is really time consuming, and due to my technical skills, extremely difficult. I ended up going to a company called Ieplexus, to assist me in setting up a blog that would compliment my electronic site. So far I am very pleased with the results, as I have not only learned a lot, but it also gave me more free time. The blog is an excellent way to create links to your site and increase the traffic. I am in the process of creating viral links, which are what they sound like, links that get passed from site to site and generate traffic to your website, like a viral infection or colds to humans.
This has given me a little extra time, so I created a Diet/Fitness blog. In the near future I will make another website on the same topic and apply the information I have learned from iplexus, to increase the traffic and create links to the blog and new website. As these sites become up and running, so that I can evaluate their productivity, I will post more information.

No comments:

 
click tracking